Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wigan Athletic striker Conor Sammon enthuses about future for he is eagerly anticipating the start of the 2011/12 season.

Sammon join for a Latics from Kilmarnock in January and scored a key goal during his 7 appearances to help the club retain their Premier League status.

The 24-year-old Sammon is excited about his future at a DW Stadium and he is focused on becoming a regular under manager Roberto Martinez.

Sammon told the club's official website: "In many ways the summer has come at the wrong time for me - I've just had my first start and it's over two months until of the next game!

I can't wait to see what next season will bring and i want to break into a team from the word go next season, and I want to score goals in the Premier League.

It is a really exciting times for both me and the club, and the future is looking extremely positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment