Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cristiano Ronaldo would be happy to stay at Real Madrid for another 10 years

Cristiano Ronaldo would relish long Real Madrid stay and He moved to the Bernabeu from Manchester United for £80m in the 2009 and he has now been linked to Manchester City.

The 26-year-old winger told the Cadena Cope radio station for I cannot see myself leaving Madrid and If Madrid president Florentino Perez told me to sign on for 10 years today, I would do it  although I don't know what will happen tomorrow.

The Portugal international scored 53 goals last season of a Jose Mourinho's side won the Copa del Rey and finished second in La Liga and Reports have suggested that City could be lining up a £150m bid for the former Sporting Lisbon man and are prepared to offer £21m a year in wages.

If I was after just money I could have doubled what I have in my account and added Ronaldo I'm very happy here, it has been phenomenal and despite distancing himself from a move to Eastlands, Ronaldo refused to rule out ever joining Real's biggest rivals Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment