Friday, September 23, 2011

Manchester United Star Nani Good For This Season And Best Player In The World.

Manchester United star Nani hopes to take a step towards becoming the "best player in the world" in this season by having his best year at Old Trafford and the nani felt he moved his game onto another level last term as a due to Antonio Valencia's absence with an ankle injury for the Portuguese switched onto his preferred right wing ending the season with more Premier League assists than anyone else.

The Last year was my best year and definitely my most consistent season for the Portugal wide-man told Inside United and i hope this is my year and i will do my best of a i am fit for every game and i am 100 per cent sure I will do my best and will do well for my team is a big chance to show I can do much more than I'm a good player with a very strong mentality.

Nani has started in blistering form, scoring twice in the Community Shield and then bagging his 1st league goal of the campaign in the 8-2 annihilation of Arsenal and before firing in an excellent first-half effort in a last weekend's victory over Chelsea and he will hope to maintain that form against Stoke on Saturday aided by the arrival of Ashley Young, whose preference for playing in the left has again released the 24-year-old onto the opposite flank is only a couple of years ago that Nani appeared to have no future at United.

To View This Sites: Gas Grills

No comments:

Post a Comment