Monday, September 12, 2011

Bolton Striker Kevin Davies Has Apologis

Davies apologises to Cleverley and the Bolton striker said sorry when he learnt of United midfielder's injury and the Cleverley of the United midfielder is facing four weeks on the sidelines.

Bolton striker Kevin Davies has apologised to Tom Cleverley and does not believe there is any lasting grudge over the challenge which left of the Manchester United midfielder with the damaged ankle ligaments and the davies wife, Emma, has already defended her husband after he became the target of fans fury for leaving Cleverley facing an estimated four weeks of a injury rehabilitation.

United midfielder's lay-off is not as bad as 1st feared, but Davies has still been criticised for not immediately saying sorry for the challenge, which did not result in a booking and davies later earned his 99th Premier League caution for a foul on Patrice Evra did speak to Cleverley on Saturday night after he learnt in the injury and he does not think there is any ill-feeling from the 22-year-old.

The wake of Bolton's 5-0 defeat to the United a comment on a fake Tom Cleverley Facebook account sparked the anger of fans, but Davies is adamant he was not aware of the injury and he said and the all accounts he had a fake account saying I didn't offer an apology and i didn't know and if I had known of a course I would have gone and seen him.

I got his number and put the call in actually texted him and he rang me back and said he had seen the tackle and didn't think it was that bad and it's all fine and it's all done and dusted for me of a contact sport of a derby of a i am trying to do my bit for Bolton to win the game that a side of my game for me it's done and we move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment