Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brazil's Hernanes Dejected With Sending-Off Against France

http://southafrica-2010-fifa-worldcup.blogspot.com/
Brazil midfielder Hernanes could not hide is dissatisfaction after being sent off late in the first-half the Selecao's global welcoming match next to France.

The Lazio player believed arbitrator Wolfgang Stark was too harsh to pull the red card out his booth for landing an ankle boot to the chest of Karim Benzema in the 38th minute.

"I thought the umpire was strict," Hernanes told Globoesporte after the match. "He could give painstaking it to have been my first foul for the period of the match, and given me a forewarning of some sort.

"Instead, he gave me a as the crow flies red [card]. I spoke to him following the match, and things were empty up.

Full Story
View This Site: Chicago Movers, Chicago Mover, Diamond Museum In The World, The Best Villas, Top Diamond Producing Countries , Famous Celebrities

No comments:

Post a Comment