Saturday, December 11, 2010

Messi Dedicates All His Goal For His Late GrandMother


According to Marca reports, Messi took his time out of the tight schedule to visit 11 schools in Spain. The event is one of the UNICEF's campaign to introduce football to children.

In the event, the Argentine player told about his early football career, and his love of football itself.

"I started playing football because I love it. Now, I play football because this is my job and I get incredible pleasure when playing it. I continue to think of it as a game, "he said as reported by Goal.com.

He also explained on why he always looks up after he scores.

"I did it because I dedicate all my goals for my grandmother. She was the one who introduced me to football and now she could not see his grandson became as I am now. But I'm sure, she's always there and keep me save along with my family,"said Messi.

Messi was born in Rosario, Argentina, and now he transformed from a poor and malnourished children in Argentina and became the best footballer the world. With his team Barcelona, Messi has perform as much as 235 times and scored 152 goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment