Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Iker Casillas Received Golden Gloves as Best WC Goal Keeper (14 Dec 2010)


Real Madrid goal keeper, Iker Casillas won the Golden Glove award, for the best goalkeeper of the World Cup. He received the award yesterday,(14/12) in Germany.


"It is such an honor to receive this award. It makes me realize that my work hasn't gone unnotices. I fulfilled a lot of personal goals by winning the World Cup. It was something I dreamed about as a kid, and when I saw players like Dunga, Cafu, Zidane and Cannavaro raise the Cup I always thought it would be impossible. But we finally did it," said Casillas.

Casillas made amazing record, by only allowing 2 goals in the competition, with 5 clean sheets in a total 7 matches.

While Diego Forlan took home with the Golden Ball, and Golden Boot for Thomas Muller.

Here's the VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment