Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Iker Casillas Talked About His Relationship With Cristiano

Iker Casillas answered a question about his rumor with Cristiano Ronaldo, and other things that goes in the locker room, after he received the golden gloves yesterday.

" There are always problems in the locker room, I'm not going to deny that. But the good thing is that we always talk and sort things out. That issue ( Sara's comments) was a topic that was discussed and resolved . It's stayed on the locker room, because there's no need to make a fuss out of it."


"People talk just to create some instability. But now the team is great, and we seek the stability of the team. The team is above any players. Real Madrid is above Cristiano Ronaldo and Iker Casillas. That's just the way it is, now and forever," explained Casillas.

He also questioned about whether Cristiano Ronaldo got angry or not after he said that Messi is the best player in the world.

" No, no I don't think he was upset, they only asked me to say my opinion about the 3 candidates ( of the Golden Ball).I said that Messi is the best, and also I don't think that Xavi or Iniesta were upset because of that. But I hope that Xavi or Iniesta win it because they are my friends, they are Spanish and I think that it is time for a Spanish player to win it."

As if it's not enough, the reporter also asked about how Cris being left alone, the crowds hates him, and only Marcelo and Pepe hugged him when he scores. Compare to Messi, everybody defended him when he got a foul.

"It's normal, we have a good relationship with each other"
"I can't leave the goal post to celebrate with Ronaldo , and everybody in the team is different. But the most important thing is that the team is working well."

No comments:

Post a Comment