Tuesday, March 27, 2012

38-year-old Ryan Giggs says Yoga Key to Prolonging my Manchester United Career

The Ryan Giggs his hoping to have played a 1,000 games for Manchester United before retiring and he has said that practising yoga has kept him in the game for so long and added that he would still love to play another 100 games for Manchester United to the Welshman is chasing his 13th Premier League title, told Gazzetta dello Sport that he has had to change the way he thinks on the pitch but that he is still "living the dream".

A yoga has definitely helped me, the 38-year-old said, helps me train every day because it gives me the flexibility and the strength not only to play the game but to train as well and the rarely miss a training session even a little less than the younger players I still go out and train to When you get to my age for you have to change the way of thinking to a quick player when I was younger, now I am not so quick use your experience, use your intelligence on the pitch, to adapt your game and change your game, as I have done.

And the Manchester United local rivals, Manchester City, have emerged as the main rivals for the Premier League title this season and Giggs said that we have the experience but City have the hunger, if we both keeping going like this everything will be decided in the derby to asked which players he had been most impressed with when playing against Italian teams during his long career he singled out Javier Zanetti of Internazionale and Juventus's Alessandro Del Piero, calling the former to a complete player.

No comments:

Post a Comment