Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sara Carbonero Defends Cristiano Ronaldo


Interesting comments came from Sara Carbonero, when she defended Cristiano Ronaldo regarding the FIFA Balon d'Or finalist result.

"I'm disappointed. I think Messi is the best player in the world along with Cristiano. And so I do not understand how Ronaldo was not in the group of three finalists. If you value quality and individual goals, Cristiano Ronaldo had to be in the batch of finalists, "said the journalist.

Sarah also revealed that he thought the prize would be won by Xavi (Barcelona) and the coach would be handed over to Vicente del Bosque, Spain coach. "But I recognize that Mourinho deserved due to the triplet (last season won the championship and Cup of Italy, joining him even the Champions League). I think Mourinho is the premium Italian, "she noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment