Friday, January 7, 2011

Cristiano Ronaldo Meet Up With The NFL Player Ochocinco (7 January 2011With )



Ochocinco, an NFL player attended Real Madrid's training session today, and meet up with all the players and the coach. Chad Ochocinco is NFL Cincinnati Bengals receiver, who also a fan of Cristiano Ronaldo. At Valdebebas, he was introduced to the team by coach Mourinho.

Before the meeting, on his Twitter, Cristiano wrote "Big day with @Ochocinco today. He thinks he can beat me in a race, but I feel good."


Ochocinco also wrote on his Twitter about him meeting his idol Cristiano "@realmadridtalk I'm going to Valdebebas with @cristiano in the morning to watch practice, are you coming? I'm at Buddha Bar right now".

Cris and Ochocinco are friends, and the Portuguese was the first to greet him. The other players meet up with him at the VIP Room before the training. Mou made a joke with Ochocinco, suggest him to train with them.


Later on, Ochocinco went to the pitch to greet all the squad, and took pictures with them.

"I follow Real Madrid, so it is an incredible experience to be here and meet the players," sayd the NFL star, "I greatly admire Cristiano. He is very fast, but not as fast as I am (laughs). I would love to race him."


VIDEO


No comments:

Post a Comment