Saturday, September 18, 2010

Coleen Rooney Still Hates Rooney Despite Her Forgiveness

Coleen Rooney admitted that right now she hates her husband for his sex scandal with Jenny Thompson. But since she came from a devoted catholic family, she wants to keep her marriage once for a lifetime. Besides, Kai is the biggest reason why she chose to forgive Rooney. His parents also asked Coleen not to leave Rooney.

"I hate him (Rooney) at this time but in my heart, I knew I loved him and he deserves to be my husband," stated Coleen on New! magazine.

But her forgiveness isn't that cheap. Wayne Rooney must also say sorry to all her family members, who still questioned her decision to forgive him despite of what he done to her.

Coleen is currently preoccupied with her adopted sister Rosie's serious disease, has admitted that there was no intention to end her marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment