Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kaka will be fit for 2010 FIFA World Cup

http://southafrica-2010-fifa-worldcup.blogspot.com/
Brazilian genius Kaka has insisted he will be 100% fit for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, despite recent concerns over form and fitness for his club and after missing last Sunday's match for his club side Real Madrid.

"I am going to be evaluated, they will see my condition and that I won't have any problems," said the 28-year-old.

"I’ll be 100% by the World Cup," the player added.

The 28-year-old athlete will be assessed by his former club Sao Paolo and after that he is expected to meet up with his Brazil team-mates at a training camp in Curitiba, Brazil.

"It was a very difficult season which I had, but we’ve examples of players who were not in good form before the World Cup and ended up doing well, so I am not worried," he said.

Brazil are in Group G along with North Korea, Ivory Coast and Portugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment