Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fernando Torres Rejects Exit Reports And Chelsea Striker Has Rejected Claims He Could Be Sold In January.

Chelsea's £50million striker Fernando Torres has brushed off reports that the Blues could be looking to cut their losses and sell him in January and the Spain international has endured a torrid time at Stamford Bridge since arriving from Anfield in January for a record-breaking fee goals and confidence in short supply.

Torres' troubles have led to suggestions that the West London club were ready to off-load him in the transfer window speculation which was firmly rejected by manager Andre-Villas-Boas and now the 27-year-old has insisted that he pays no attention to recent claims as he has little faith in the media in England he told Canal+ Liga TV "When I read something in the Spanish press, I think so When I read it in the English press, I know that's a lie."

The misfiring forward has scored just 3 times in the league since arriving at Chelsea insists he will get back to his best and deserves more respect from his critics and the torres added: "It's true that Vicente Del Bosque (Spain coach) is worried about me and my form for Chelsea it's up to me to go back to being the striker I was before "If I go back to how I was a few years ago, I will again play an important role in the Spanish national team.

No comments:

Post a Comment