Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Would Love To Play Against Manchester United In Champions League Final – Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo

http://southafrica-2010-fifa-worldcup.blogspot.com/
Real Madrid assailant Cristiano Ronaldo has confessed that he would love to play against his previous club Manchester United in the Champions League final at Wembley next month.

While the Red Devils swept Chelsea to the side to set up a semi-final clash with German outfit Schalke, Ronaldo helped Madrid trounce Tottenham Hotspur in their quarter-final tie to make sure a tasty come across with acidic rivals Barcelona in the last four.

Ronaldo now hopes to get past the meet of the Spanish champions and play in opposition to his former club.

"I want to play Manchester United," Ronaldo is quoted as saying by the Daily Telegraph. "If you ask me if I want to employ to play for Real Madrid in opposition to Manchester United in the final at Wembley, then of itinerary I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment