Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sami Khedira Praised Real Madrid and Ronaldo

German site 'BILD' had an interview with Sami Khedira, one of the Real Madrid's new comer. On the interview, as it was questioned to Angel di Maria, Sami also questioned about Cristiano Ronaldo personality, and Real Madrid in general. Anyway, here's a few of the question.

Q : Is Cristiano Ronaldo is an arrogant person, as many believe ?
Sami : Absolutely not ! Ronaldo is a nice young man, and quite normal. Especially for me as a newcomer, he immediately offered me help, and tips, for example, restaurant....To me, he is the best footballer in the world.

Q : Real Madrid is a legend. Is everything goes as you anticipated ?
Sami : Bigger than my expetation. Real to me is the biggest club in the world. Everything is huge here.

Q : What it's like among all the mega-star ?
Sami : They all very respectful. People have the impression that we are full of individuals. But Jose Mourinho made sure that we are a team. That's why we succeed.

Q : Have you been so sure that you are going to be a regular player at once ?
Sami : I didn't come to Madrid to play for 5 minutes. I've felt confidence with Mourinho, and I know that I can do it.

Q : Not only you, even with Mesut Özil it works great.
Sami : Mesut has exceptional technical skills, and Mourinho's style works great on him. We both are fully integrated and accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment