Friday, October 15, 2010

Lassana Diarra: I Am Happy At Real Madrid But I Need To Play

http://southafrica-2010-fifa-worldcup.blogspot.com/
Real Madrid midfielder Lassana Diarra has solid rumours that he needs to leave the Bernabeu but insists that he wants to play additional than he has so far this campaign.

Present have been recent reports suggesting that the Frenchman wants to go away the Spanish giants in search of more playing time, with Manchester United, Aston Villa and Liverpool allegedly in the hunt for the 25-year-old.

Though, Diarra has now made it clear that he is not keen to leave the nine-time European champions and has been quote by Sky Sports as saying, "I am happy at Real, but I need to play. I expect to play more under my new coach who is a unbelievable coach and human being."

Full story

No comments:

Post a Comment